Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dual Battery and cold air intake installed

Its late as I write this post so I will wait until tomorrow before I get some pictures of todays install. I started out taking out the stock air box and all associated hoses. Then I removed the stock battery and battery tray. Since there was lots of access on that side of the engine bay I went ahead and started installing the E3 spark plugs.

After the plugs were in I began the install of the dual batteries. The actual batteries were pretty easy but the wiring was a Bit**. I got the dual battery switch finished about 30 min ago. I also installed the AEM cold air intake, cold air separater and throttle body spacer. It looks and sounds very nice.

I finished testing the batteries and made sure everything is operational. It was a very tight fit. Everything works great.

The delivery truck showed up on Friday and delivered the Poison Spyder Customs Steering box armor, Crusher Corners, and Rocker knockers. The Steering box armor was powder coated black but the corners and rock rails are bare metal. The fabrication work on them is fantastic. I will coat them with POR15 and paint them black.

As soon as the package shows up this week with the lock nut key I will be able to get the wheels off and begin on the lift kit.

Pictures to follow when I have some good lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment